Lightbox Pop – A WordPress plugin, released – Version 1.0
We have released the initial version (V1.0) for the free and premium editions of our wordpress plugin, Lightbox Pop on Tuesday, 28th Feb 2012.
This plugin is used to create a lightbox with custom content in your site. You can configure lightbox position settings (height, width ,top, left) in percentage or pixels, display logic related settings (time delay after page load, number of pages to browse for lightbox to appear, lightbox repeat interval for a user) and style settings(z-index, overlay opacity, color, border etc). You can use the lightbox to display any type of contents such as special promotions, subscription forms, social media icons, video presentations and much more.
- Full control on lightbox content
- Standard WordPress content editor for editing content of lightbox
- Timer based display
- Display based on browsed number of pages
- Lightbox position settings
- Lightbox dimension control
- Lightbox color settings
- Advanced css settings
Features available on Premium version only
- Create and manage multiple lightboxes for different pages
- Selective display on pages,posts,homepage
- Shortcode for lightbox display in specific pages
- Professional support from our team
For any support, related to this plugin, you may contact us.