Newsletter Manager – A wordpress plugin, released – Version 1.0
We have released another wordpress plugin, Newsletter Manager 1.0 on 3rd April 2012.
Newsletter manager allows you to create and send html or plain text email newsletters to your subscribers. The plugin supports unlimited email campaigns, unlimited email addresses, double opt-in anti-spam compliance, hourly email sending limit and much more. Opt-in form is available as HTML code, shortcode as well as standard WordPress widget. The import/export tool allows to create and restore backup of your subscriber list.
- HTML subscription (opt-in) forms for your websites
- Shortcode for opt-in form
- Opt-in form widget
- Flexible redirection options in opt-in form
- Unlimited email addresses
- Extract email addresses from any unformatted text
- Import email addresses from CSV or other text based files
- Backup email addresses by exporting as CSV file
- Unlimited email campaigns
- Create HTML or plain text messages
- Create campaign messages using WYSIWYG editor
- Personalize your message using name field
- Upload unlimited attachments
- Easy to add unsubscription link
- Preview campaign by test mail
- Pause/resume active campaigns
- Selective execution of campaigns
- Email firing batch size for each campaign
- Automate email sending using cron job or scheduler
- Efficient email sending engine which prevents duplicate emails
- Detailed statistics of email campaigns
Email Sending Configurations
- Configure hourly limits
- Auto responders for subscription and unsubscription
- Email confirmation option for subscribers
- One click unsubscribe link for subscribers
If you want more features, please contact our support desk.
Great plugin. BUT, as I’m using it in a foreign language environment (French), I have problems with accents not being displayed correctly in emails…
How can this be solved?
We have fixed this issue and the new subversion with this fix will release today (April 12th 2012).
We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.